May 31, 2010

What I Want: Chanel Tape Clutch




If you can't already tell, I'm really obsessed with music... it's pretty much right next to fashion. Years ago, when I wasn't able to afford anything over $200, I saw this Chanel clutch. So, for the last few years, I've been obsessed with trying to finding it. I archive things in my head that I haven't been able to get ahold of over the years. When I found this on the Luxirare shop... I literally died because it's the same one I have been looking for, for over half a decade. The price on the clutch is still steep considering how old it is, but since I did get myself an apartment, I won't be able to throw money down on this clutch. If I ever get to find one later on, I would never sell it.

1 comment:

tinit2winit said...

I must say that this is absolutely d.o.p.e.