May 11, 2008

Sorry I lied...

I went to SF on Wednesday to do two formal interviews for jobs I plan on having while living there. My magazine one went extremely well. The Editor and Chief loved me so I got that job. He is a really out going person and has been living in the bay area for about 35 years... so he knows the city really well. I can't wait to start already! It's going to be cool because it's a smaller magazine... so my contributions will be able to show. I have to decide what I really want to do with it though.

The second one is for the company I work for currently. It's something to make me money while I wok for free. It's a cool job but it's not something I want to do forever. I'm not sure if they are going to give it to me... but I did great on the interview. They are stupid not to hire me. I know too much about the company and all.

Now... with the Subtle pictures... my camera died by the time I got to the show. The show didn't meet my expectations at all. I saw them last year at the Great American Music Hall and they were great. They were really into the crowd and vice versa. For some reason... this time around, the sound was bad. I know that sounds surprising considering the venue, but it's true.

But anyways... here is a video.

1 comment:

V said...

congratulations huong!!!!
i hope things do work out. =)