June 16, 2008

End of the Season= Sales!

(Marc Jacobs Collection Misplaced hell shoe; Spring 2008 from Style.com)

So John Wade from the L.A. Marc Jacobs store on Melrose sent me a email a little over a week ago saying that all Marc Jacobs Spring '08 and Resort shoes were 70% off. I called every single store in the US to see if they had them. These were the only pair I really have been waiting for this whole season. None of the stores had these in my size... in any color.

I was so disappointed. Turns out when they came out... they were sold out company wide. So I went ahead and called all major department stores; Neiman, Saks, Nordstrom, Barney's... you name it... I called. They also sold out too. UGH!!!


When I came into the store when I got the email from Wade, I saw a pair but in a size euro 40... what a TEASE!!!
Now, until I get a pair... I'll be dreaming about them. *sigh*

No comments: