June 21, 2008

Just Purchased: Marc Jacobs Rat Ring


I just got the coolest thing in the mail. Just like every season, I sometimes buy something from the MJ stores without even seeing it. I have been buying a lot more jewelry than normal, just because it is an item that I could actually wear everyday... assuming that I will never lose it, of course. So, I naturally, went ahead and went to the MJ Collection Store on Maiden Lane to check out their jewelry they had. He had a lot of rings that were huge... I mean HUGE! I'm talking... it's a huge 1" x 3" rectangle that looks like brass knuckles huge. Either nothing really caught my eye or... of course it was a few hundred (or thousand) dollars more than I wanted to spend.

When I heard from the associates at the MJ store in SF that they didn't have any more of their Rat Rings (that were a lot smaller in size) left from their Spring 2008 collection, I immediately wanted one... as soon as possible.

So when I called the MJ store in Bal Harbor, FL., they went ahead and shipped me the last one they had. I already had a general idea of what it would look like (since I have been a customer of MJ's for years) but I wasn't totally sure. I just went ahead and bought it even though I never really even saw it. So, when I received it, I was so excited to find out that it looked so great!

No comments: