June 25, 2008

MJ names a bag after a blogger...


(Bryan Boy with his Marc Jacobs BB bag; photo credit given via his blog)

Come on MJ... you know I love you and your work. Why couldn't I be the first blogger? You could name one after me? I mean I only spend more than half of my salary on your company... you can at least name one little bag, from one of your dozens of shows after me... right? I mean why? Why did you have to give it to Bryan Boy first?

Marc Jacobs has named this pretty ostrich green leather bag that was worn by Ekat Kiseleva, during signature Fall 2008 runway show, after blogger Bryan Boy.

After reading this news, I checked out Bryan Boy's website. He is a funny hilarious guy. I could see why he gets so many hits a day. Bryan Boy is a celebrity blogger that is semi-fashion, semi-into-himself, extremely flambouyant party-goer from the Philippines.
He is one of the lucky bloggers that has been able to go to some fashion shows around the world because of his extensive posts about fashion. It's a great way to get the world connected with fashion that isn't always accessible to rest if world.

I love how the media is starting to shift. The world of online blogging is going to start to get even more intense and I'm glad I'm a small part of it.

Congratulations on the bag Bryan Boy!

1 comment:

Los Codos said...

get close with mj and maybe he will name a bag after you, you blogger!