January 30, 2009

What to Wear Daily: Day 2


(Prada navy short coat, GAP brown belt, Marc by Marc grey thermal cashmere shirt, Rock and Republic black jeans, Dior Cannage brown boots, Nordstrom grey cashmere hat, red and mustard scarfs)

It's freezing cold to me here in Manhattan and one of the best things to wear is cashmere. It seems like anytime of the year it's great to wear. It's soft and warm when it's winter and it's soft and cool during the spring. I found these really warm thick cashmere thermal long sleeve shirts from the collection store on Maiden Lane. I bought them solely for cold weather like this. It is rather large because it's a men's small, but they do the job well. Here are the details:


If you haven't noticed on the blog, I love navy. I almost like it more than black. It literally goes with everything! This was one of my first Prada pieces I go from Saks ad I still treasure it.

No comments: