March 15, 2009

What to Wear Daily: Marimekko


(A tribute to Marimekko high-waisted skirt from H&M, black turtleneck, Pilgrim necklace, Ann Demeulemeester boots)

I love this skirt, but I wish it wasn't so long.

I was forced to transfer to another location at my work that is in the 'burbs. It's a little rough transitioning to working downtown, where the bums run wide... and then go to young twenty-somethings with strollers in Uggs.
I really don't know which is worse. Hope everyone is having a good St. Patty's Day weekend. I just came back from the Mission and it was intense and green everywhere.

3 comments:

tinit2winit said...

buy two skirts and cut one...wait, this one was from H&M? Cut it up, girl.

I'm not into St. Patty's day this year. I think the fundages reflect that. lol

arch history log said...

cut off the bottom and turn it into a scarf sister

Anonymous said...

I love the necklace :) I'm really into Pilgrim Jewellery and usually get all my Pilgrim Jewellery and designer jewellery from The Jewellery Shop.net They've always shipped to me so quickly and their prices are so good it's crazy!