June 26, 2009

What's in the Closet: Dior Tinkles Ring


I have been jumping hoops for this ring... I swear. It's been a whole 2 months until I received it from the Dior Boutique in Bloomingdale's. My company gave me a huge sum of gift cards (for my hard work, of course) and I wanted to spend it on this ring. The manager at the Dior took 1.5 months to finally get it for me from another Dior and I couldn't even use my gift cards because it went ahead and went on sale and they won't ship it to SF. I really didn't care for it to be on sale or not, I just wanted it. When it finally pick it up a week ago, it doesn't even fit! UGH! It's really annoying that I have to call to tell them it doesn't fit and then on top of that, they are sold out. Seriously!?! What am I suppose to do with this ring that is too small? It suffocates my chubby finger! Then the rep at Dior tells me that I'm lying about it being too small? Come on! Did you just really say that to me?!

Sorry guys, I'm ranting...

I hope your having a better day than I am right now.

1 comment:

tinit2winit said...

wear it on a chain around your neck or pinned to your blouse/jacket.