July 17, 2009

Job Hunt: For an additional one


(5th Ave in Flatiron District)

I need a second job guys... Even though I'm incredibly happy being in NYC (seriously, like a huge weight lifted off my shoulders), I need a second job. I'm dying! I want to do something creative or at least do something in fashion and I'm totally fine with an internship. I'm not completely ready to leave my current job. I'm afraid I won't be able to afford living here without it (at least for now). I wanna be able to stay at my apartment at least for a while, until the fashion business is up and running so I don't need to worry so much about the roof over my head. I mean, I'm totally fine with eating a half a bag of ramen a day, if it gets down to the nitty-gritty, but can I enjoy NYC just for now?!

I have written so many resumes in the last year and a half... I don't know if I can take it anymore. At least the good thing about it, is trial and error. I'm sure there are mounds of people that are dealing with this resume madness... and my dilemma is tiny incomparision.

And P.S.
I saw miss Kate Lanphear strolling down this street today in all black (of course) and studded Balenciagas, the exact ones below. Oh how I love her...



2 comments:

V said...

you can do it Huong!
I know you have the willl!!!!
=)

Kate Lanphear's hair is awesome. I wish I could pull that off. =)

tinit2winit said...

You'll find something soon.