July 14, 2009

PDT (Please don't tell)


I went to this place a few times before when I was visiting NYC. I frequent speakeasies all the time... I prefer to not be in a crowded bar, while I'm trying to have a cocktail. I took this photo of some ladies having fun. Normally at these places you can't take photos (only the bartenders can take them for you) but I took this shot (without a flash, of course) just to let you guys see what it looks like inside. This place probably at most, can fit 40-50 people at a time and even though you can make reservations, it's also a first-come, first-serve basis. I wouldn't think it would be so crowded on a Monday night.

Compared to other bars like this here, I want to say this place is probably my favorite, mainly because of the friendly bartenders here. Some other places, they seem cold and they don't want to interact with you.

1 comment:

arch history log said...

is this one of the two speakeasies you live inbetween?