April 9, 2010

What to Wear Daily: With Mimi

(Me: Tsumori Chisato Owl sweater, San Diego Hat Co. hat; Mimi: Marc by Marc Jacobs Giraffe sweater)

This is my other younger sister Mimi. All of my sisters liked visiting because they didn't have to pack much. I suggested they just borrow something from my closet, which they thoroughly enjoyed. This giraffe sweater is from a really old from early '00s. I originally saw it at a Macy's randomly and I thought it was the most hideous thing... who knew that over a half a decade later, I was obsessed with trying to find it. There is yarn that comes out of the left arm like it's the giraffe's hair. My niece is really into animals, especially giraffes and elephants. Now I can't help but love them too.

It was great to see them. It was overwhelming to have them all at once almost. I had such a great bonding experience with everyone. My brothers will be coming here in 2 weeks. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

I love the fringe on that sweater! I know how you feel, when you buy something that you know in the back of your mind you'll never wear. Then years later you're searching for it because it's suddenly cool.