May 4, 2010

Taking a Trip: Prada NYC


Usually when people some to visit and they want to go shopping in SoHo, I make it a point to have them walk through the Prada store that is on Broadway. The store is just so amazing. Even if you can't afford to buy anything there, I suggest just to walk down the stairs.

I saw so many great buildings while my brothers were here. There were a lot of pics taken of my back... First one is my hallway and the next is Prada. They were filming The Smurfs moving in my building and on my balcony... they were taking my whole block to film. When I walked out at 11pm to say goodbye to a good friend that is moving back to SF, I'm pretty sure I walked through them filming. There was absolutely no other way to get out of my building... So, when and if you watch it... you'll see my building. (:

No comments: