May 27, 2010

What to Wear Daily: Gareth Pugh

(Taken By Nioka in Williamsburg)

I dress the best at night... I always feel like during the day I should be in a t-shirt and jeans. I got this Gareth Pugh black and white jacket from his Spring 2009 collection a while back and I haven't posted it. I'll do another post so you can really see the jacket another time.

I have been stressed lately... I will be moving into my own place in a few days and I will be back to living solo. I am looking forward to it. Luckily I found a new place relatively quick. It's really competitive to find new digs in NYC... I looked at the place and gave them all my paperwork within the hour, so no one else would take it. Luckily I won't be moving too far away from my current place (which literally means moving directly across the street.)

No comments: