December 18, 2010

Jigger, Beaker and Glass Event at The Whistler


I was only in Chicago for a couple days last week. I also spent time in South Bend, but my memory card had an error... again. I use two different cameras and this newer one just likes to take the best photos and not allow me to retrieve them.

When I asked my friend about where I should go in Chicago, he named so many places that there was no way I would remember. So, he basically told me to just go to The Violet Hour and ask the guys there. They urged us to go to an event that they had on Monday at The Whistler.

This event was based on the cocktail book by Charles H. Baker Jr. They made a menu of their favorite cocktails. It was so packed in there. It ended up being a lot of fun and we met some really nice people.

No comments: