August 11, 2011

What to Wear Daily: Serge Lutens Un bois vanille


This is apart of their Beige Collection. Last time I was in SF, I went browsing through the Barney's. It's a lot smaller than the one in NYC so it's a lot less overwhelming, which is always nice. When I shop I always have something in mind but this time when I went in there I just decided to look for a new fragrance because I have been going through this new phase in my life. I haven't used many fragrances in my life and I'm really loyal, so it was kind of difficult for me. This sounds like a small change but something like fragrance is so simple but so drastic. So, when I went downstairs to their fragrance department and asked them for something vanilla, they gave me two options. This was the first and when I smelled this one, right away I knew I was in love. Serge Lutens is only available at Barney's.

1 comment:

tinit2winit said...

My dream job: becoming a perfumer.