April 22, 2008

Nautica Women's Wear is KICKED to the curb.


Nautica Women's Wear no longer exists as of TODAY. So, take as much in as you can while it lasts ladies.

VF Corp, which owns Nautica and John Varvatos, increased by 7.7 percent, which meant $149 million in earnings as of March 31st. Nautica Women's Wear has declined 11 percent this past quarter though, which was the reason why they kicked the line towards the exit door. This breaking news has been made official ladies and gents. You can go ahead and use my boxes of Kleenex on my desk if you run out.

But really... who ever even wore Nautica stuff past the year 2000, during the mega boom of American sportswear designers? Maybe if I got it on sale for 75% off and I needed another navy and white stripped hoodie... maybe then I would. Besides that, VF Corp didn't get any of my earnings.

No comments: