June 13, 2008

What To Wear Daily: The Bag.

Since I'm trucking it without a car... I had to find a huge bag that was able to hold everything I needed. Before moving, I found this bag in San Francisco...


It fits everything; a whole outfit, make-up bag, etc. It's awesome. It's a Marc by Marc Jacobs quilted denim bag. This picture below shows a little bit more of the color and texture of the bag.


It's a little disappointing that I can't really wear any of my other bags because of all the stuff I need to carry, but I'm dealing with it. It also has a large zipper on the side of the bag, for easier access.

Also, since the bag is so large... I couldn't have my cash, credit cards and gift cards all over the place. So I went ahead and started to use a wallet that I've had for about 3 years. Really cool soft buttery yellow Marc Jacobs Collection wallet. I got it for a steal of a deal from the Boston store. It was about $400 but I got it for $25. It was actually a limited edition one too. (Gosh... I love that store.)

No comments: