June 13, 2008

What to Wear Daily: The High-heeled Boots.

I'm really picky about shoes. Alright... alright I admit it... I'm kind of a shoe snob. I only worked in a major department store's shoe depart for almost half a decade. But when I knew I was going to be running around, I wanted a pair of comfortable boots with a relatively high heel. I'm really short, so I need a little help.

When I went to Nordstrom Rack (one of my favorite discount stores), I found these G Series boots. G Series collaborated with Nike Air, to create more comfortable shoes. Really nice tan leather and the boots are mid calf, so I could wear them with jeans or dresses. I also love the fact I could actually roll down the boot to make it a shorter boot.


Too bad one time, while I was working at the old magazine, he had me pass out fliers for this event that they were throwing. When I was done with the day, I felt like my feet were seriously bleeding. I walked within a 5 block radius of Union Square, going to every cool and hip store/person to personally hand the fliers out. The publisher refused to have me place them at a store so anyone could pick one up.

No comments: