July 21, 2008

Obession #2: Jackets!

(From Style.com)

There are 2 different items I would break the bank for... first (and always) would be a nice pair of shoes. Second... is jackets. My collection is pretty extensive, yet less cluttered now because of my move. One of my favorite investments on coats (technically all of them are my favorites) is this Marc Jacobs Collection jacket from Spring 2005. I loved the whole collection from that season and still do. The collection represents how I dress always... vibrant colors and knee-length dresses. I am still looking around for the green version of this jacket, but even though its about 3 years old... it's still expensive when I find it. As if it was selling while it's in it's current season. I've been wearing jackets pretty often because SF weather is so cool and I'm not use to summers being so cool all the time.



One of my favorite things about this jacket is the hand sewn detailing. It looks like it was knitted but in fact, the different shades of pink are actually blocks of thin yarn sewn to give the knitted effect.


1 comment:

Los Codos said...

tooo pretty. I want to see the green one!