October 16, 2008

Chanel Gun shoes by Laurence Decade


So, my friend Jackie told me that she wanted to splurge for once ad get something she really really wanted. When these came out we were just guessing how much they would be. I was thinking maybe $895 would be about right, but I was soooo wrong.

These puppies (shown on Leigh Lezark from The Sartorialist) are a whooping $2200. Ouch! Karl... you just know how to make a girl charge up her credit card! *Sigh* God, but even though it has that hefty price... I still want them.

2 comments:

V said...

damn, that's a hatchback. =)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the image, been trying to research these a bit...

ShiekhShoes.com will be featuring a version of these before Christmas. I doubt they'll be more than $60, but here's my discount code, so you can save 10% and get free shipping if your still looking. "SK4TEN"

http://www.shiekhshoes.com/store/