October 2, 2008

Fall Cleaning: Letting go.

Ugh.

So I'm planning to move again soon. A move that will take me way too far... away from my native California. *sigh* So, I've been trying to get rid of a lot of my stuff, such as my closet. I've been editing it down a lot. Even though what I still have is an insane amount, I still need to continue to cut it down. I've given away so many things. Besides furniture, kitchen supplies and televisions, I had to give away about 30 pairs of shoes... yet I still have so many... in the 3 figure range, so I figured I'm going to off it on eBay. Especially the stuff that I have bought that made large holes on my B of A debit card, that are literally unworn, because they simply are too big or small. It's a shame really and it makes me sad, but it's relieving at the same time, because the only things that cause a mess in my poor room are my clothes. So, my monstrous stacks of shoes and clothes are slowing going down.

I'm planning to get rid of Alaia, Zac Posen, Stella Mccartney and Alexander McQueen's this week. ))): It pains me to say it. More will come soon.

Sorry I just needed to vent a little about it.

No comments: