September 25, 2008

Free Acess: Spoon @ The Fillmore

My buddy Norm text me today to ask me if I wanted go see Spoon.

I said "Hellz yes..."
Then off I was to The Fillmore a few hours later. I love my job (even though it's not ideally what I want to do) because of the perks. People complain about working for large corporations, but you have to admit... they treat you really well.

At my old position back home, I never got so many free concert tickets before. Let alone, with a band I really actually liked.

Spoon was amazing live. No wonder they sold out 3 shows here in SF.
I liked how they don't have to get all crazy with the stage lights. Just 'cause sometimes it really can distract from the actual music.
As for the show... I really enjoyed it. They sound so amazing live. It made me want to dance. (:



(Also check out this post about the Metal Masters concert I went to a few weeks ago. I finally just posted it.)

No comments: