November 5, 2008

McQ for Target!


I know everyone in the fashion world has heard this, but Alexander McQueen will be doing a collection based on his McQ line for Target in March.

I was so excited to hear this and I can't believe it. If you don't already know, he has been my favorite designer since I laid eyes on his collections. So expect me to have almost all of his pieces for Target. Just recently in the past couple seasons his items have been a little easier to find, but they cost so much... so I only have a few.

I actually lost my Alexander McQueen skull scarf a few months ago and that HURT! I have owned it since his Shipwreck Collection in Spring 2003 and my chiffon scarf was so tattered and worn in... I literally have an emotional attachment to it. I wore that thing like it never went out of style and I wore it every single way I could. Someone out in SF right now has scored big with getting that thing. I have been hesitating on getting another one because it just will never be the same.

1 comment:

Benni said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your scarf. :-(

I forgot where I first heard about McQueen for Target, but likewise, I am EXCITED!