November 25, 2010

Back to Cali... and Koi.


Guys... I am just running around like a chicken with it's head cut off!

I still don't have internet access... When that is official I will really start posting... I swear!

Anyways... I went back again to Cali before the holiday because my job permits me from leaving any longer than 2 days during the holiday. I have this itch with wanting to travel all the time. I'm obsessed with it. I'm going to be flying to at least another city for leisure each month. I just got my camera back when I flew back to SF from my friend Norm. He is pretty much too lazy to mail it back to me... that it took a flight back and 1.5 months later for me to get it.

This is a photo of my parents backyard. They have had a variation of a koi pond for years. As time progresses, the pond gets larger and larger. They have raised them since I was a kid. When I came back home this last time, I didn't realize how ridiculously huge they have become.

And... oh yeah. Happy Tofurkey Day!

No comments: