November 26, 2010

Free Access: Joanna Newsom at Carnegie Hall


I love love love Joanna Newsom. She is even more amazing live. Last time, I got to see her at Great American Music Hall in SF, when Ys came out. Quite possibly one of the most moving performers I have ever seen in my life. When I see her, her performances are extremely emotional to me. Being able to see her in this historic space made it even better for me. If she ever is touring near you, I highly recommend seeing her, no matter what kind of music you listen to.

Music just heals my heart and soul. I'm 3000 miles away from my whole family and it just isn't the best feeling in the whole world. We are extremely close and it gets tough sometimes. Seeing Joanna really picked up my spirits. Things in my life can get extremely stressful.

(I know this photo is awful quality. Just blame it on my Blackberry.)

No comments: