November 2, 2011

What to Wear Daily: Atelier Cologne Oolang Infini and Orange Sanguine




I had the best experience at Atelier Cologne that is on Elizabeth Street.  They have such a knowledgeable staff. Arlene and I randomly found this place walking through the streets.  When I saw what they were called, I knew it was something that Arlene had to experience while she was here.  We left with so many great fragrances here.  The two that I chose work so well layered together or alone.  I could even mix it with my Serge Lutens un bois Vanille and they smell so great together.  I never really thought about layering fragrances until this year.  It takes fragrances to a different level.


They have such great small personal touches to their products, like the small funnel that will allow you to put your fragrance in a small travel size bottle.  They also have these leather caps that they will personalize for you.  I do have a leather sleeve that I will be picking up soon with my name on it.  It's settle little things that matter so much to me.  Definitely check out this place if you are in NYC.

No comments: