October 22, 2012

Free Access: Dirty Beaches at Le Poisson Rouge



I saw them back in July with Iceage but forgot to post the picture.  Very amazing live.  My phone unfortunately died by the time I got to see Iceage on stage.

I have been swamped lately... work, work, work... then traveling.  Trying to catch up with people, trying to check out all these places that my friends open.  I don't have many photos from my long trip to France and Spain.  Hopefully I can post some soon when my friend sends me all the photos.  I just finally got photos from my trip to Dominican Republic.  I will head to California in about two weeks.  I'm going to be there for an extended amount of time.  I think (and hope) that will be my last flight of the year.  I'm getting really exhausted from traveling so much.  I don't know how people can handle this for a living.  Living out of a suitcase isn't as fun as it seems.  Especially when you are constantly running around everywhere.  I think right now I just want to feel grounded.  Anyways, I will eventually do a post about what I pack on my trips.  I'm really great at minimizing, which everybody is so surprised by.  I hate checking in my baggage, so I always have a carry on.

No comments: