September 18, 2008

Must-Haves for Fall '08: The Shoes

I can never find Nicholas Kirkwood shoes that fit me. The only place in SF that sold them last season only had them in a euro 37, not small enough. I bought a pair before that were 36.5 and they still wouldn't fit. I still dream about owning a pair of his shoes.

After looking at his store list, it looks like they are going to be less attainable. The only nearby store from SF would be Santa Monica. Really Nic?
REALLY?! Are you trying to kill me? Especially, after looking at your Fall 2008 collection shoes?




Can I get them all in a euro 36 shipped to SF... ASAP?

I'm so in love with his color palette this season. I've been looking for a bootie, which seems like it's impossible sometimes because I could get really picky... but seriously... can I get all of these? In a 36?

Thank you!


And also, when is the outside world going to pay more attention to his work? It's amazing!

1 comment:

Los Codos said...

those boots are so hot.